Chemical process in liquid and solid phases : properties, performance and applications
- Waretown, N.J. : Apple Academic Press, Inc., 2014.
- 1st edition.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : text file, PDF
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Thermodynamics as a basic of inanimate and animate nature / G.P. Gladyshev and M.D. Goldfein
- 2. Nanotherapeutics : a novel approach of target based drug delivery / Anamika Singh and Rajeev Singh
- 3. Phosphorus-containing polypeptides / Victor Kablov, Dmitry Kondrutsky, Maria Sudnitsina, Lidiya Zimina, and Marina Artsis
- 4. Free radical initiation in polymers under the action of nitrogen oxides / E. Ya. Davydov, I.S. Gaponova, T.V. Pokholok, G.B. Pariyskii, L.A. Zimina, M.I. Artsis, and G.E. Zaikov
- 5. The structure and properties of blends of poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) with an ethylene-propylene copolymer / A.A. Ol'khov, Yu. V. Tertyshnaya, L.S. Shibryaeva, A.L. Iordanskii, and G.E. Zaikov
- 6. Analysis methods of some nanocomposites structure / Kozlov Georgii Vladimirovich, Yanovskii Yurii Grigor'evich, Zaikov Gennady Efremovich, Eli M. Pearce, and Stefan Kubica
- 7. Synthesis, properties and applications ozone and its compounds / S.K. Rakovsky, S. Kubica, and G.E. Zaikov
- 8. Functional models of Fe(Ni) dioxygenases : supramolecular nanostructures based on catalytic active nickel and iron heteroligand complexes / Ludmila I. Matienko, Vladimir I. Binyukov, Larisa A. Mosolova, Elena M. Mil, and Gennady E. Zaikov
- 9. Association between calcium chloride and caffeine as seen by transport techniques and theoretical calculations / Marisa C.F. Barros, Abilio J.F.N. Sobral, Luis M.P. Verissimo, Victor M.M. Lobo, Artur J.M. Valente, Miguel A. Esteso, and Ana C.F. Ribeiro
- 10. Synthesis of biologically awake antioxidants in reactions of esterification 2-(n-acetylamid)-3-(3', 5'-di-tert.butyl-4'- hydroxyphenyl)-propionic acid / G.E. Zaikov, A.A. Volodkin, L.N. Kurkovskaja, N.M. Evteeva, S.M. Lomakin, L.J. Gendel, and E.J. Parshina
- 11. Attempting to consider mechanism of originating of damages of chromosome in the different phases of mitotic cycle / Larissa I. Weisfeld
- 12. Biology of development of phytopathogenic fungi of fusarium link and resistance of cereals to it in climatic conditions of Tyumen Region / N.A. Bome, A. Ja. Bome, and N.N. Kolokolova
- 13. Realization of potential possibilities of a genotype at level of phenotype / N.A. Bome, S.A. Bekuzarova, L.I. Weisfeld, and I.A. Cherkashina
- 14. Commentary : cooperation of high schools and scientific institutions on the way of education of scientific shots to modern conditions / N.I. Kozlowa, A.E. Rybalko, K.P. Skipina, and L.G. Kharuta
- 15. Fluid flow and control of bending instability during electrospinning / A. Pourhashemi and A.K. Haghi
- 16. Relaxation parameters of polymers / Ninel N. Komova, Gennady E. Zaikov, and Alfonso Jimenez
- 17. The morphological features of poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) with an ethylene-propylene copolymer blends / A.A. Ol'khov, L.S. Shibryaeva, Yu. V. Tertyshnaya, A.L. Iordanskii, and G.E. Zaikov
- 18. Perspectives of application multi-angle laser light scattering method for quality control of medicines / A.V. Karyakin, E.D. Skotselyas, and P.A. Flegontov
- 19. Interaction and structure formation of gelatin type a with thermo aggregates of bovine serum albumin / Y.A. Antonov and I.L. Zhuravleva
- 20. Wild orchids of colchis forests and save them as objects of ecoeducation, and producers of medicinal substances / E.A. Averjanova, L.G. Kharuta, A.E. Rybalko, and K.P. Skipina
- 21. Express assessment of cell viability in biological preparations / L.P. Blinkova, Y.D. Pakhomov, O.V. Nikiforova, V.F. Evlashkina, and M.L. Altshuler
- 22. Activity of liposomal antimicrobic preparations concerning staphylococcus aureus / N.N. Ivanova, G.I. Mavrov, S.A. Derkach, and E.V. Kotsar
- 23. Polyelectrolyte microsensors as a new tool for metabolites' detection / L.I. Kazakova, G.B. Sukhorukov, and L.I. Shabarchina
- 24. Selection of medical preparations for treating lower parts of the urinary system / Z.G. Kozlova
- 25. Improvement of the functional properties of lysozyme by interaction with 5-methylresorcinol / E.I. Martirosova and I.G. Plashchina
- 26. Introductions in culture in vitro rare bulbous plants of the Sochi Black Sea Coast (Scilla, Muscari, Galanthus) / A.O. Matskiv, A.A. Rybalko, and A. Rybalko
- 27. Change of some physico-chemical properties of ascorbic acid and paracetamol high-diluted solutions at their joint presence / F.F. Niyazy, N.V. Kuvardin, E.A. Fatianova, and S. Kubica
- 28. The methods of the study the processes of the issue to optical information biological object / U.A. Pleshkova and A.M. Likhter
- 29. Research update on conjugated polymers / A. Jimenez amd G.E. Zaikov
- 30. Experimental and theoretical study of the effectiveness of centrifugal separator / R.R. Usmanova and G.E. Zaikov.
- Chemical processes.
- Publication date
- edited by Alfonso Jimňez, PhD, Ali Pourhashemi, PhD ; Gennady E. Zaikov, DSc, and A.K. Haghi, PhD, reviewers and advisory board members.
- Also available in print format.
- Available in another form
- Print version: 9781926895512 (hardback : alk. paper)