Advanced process control and simulation for chemical engineers [electronic resource]
- Gilani, Hossein G.
- Toronto : Apple Academic Press, c2013.
- Physical description
- 209 p. : ill.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Artificial Neural Network (ANN) Models and Polymers New Trends and Achievements in Extraction of Copper Excess Permittivity for Mixtures at Various Concentrations: An Experimental Approach Predict Natural-Gas Water Content Optimization of Process Variables New Trends and Achievements on Solvent Extraction of Copper Modeling of Microwave Drying Process Modeling of Isothermal Vapor-Liquid Phase Equilibria Some Aspects of Liquid Phase Equilibrium at Different Temperatures Some Aspects of Phase Equilibria Behavior and Verification Update on Application of Response Surface Methodology: Part I Update on Application of Response Surface Methodology: Part II Recycled Thermostet Plastics Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This book offers a modern view of process control in the context of today's technology. It provides innovative chapters on the growth of educational, scientific, and industrial research among chemical engineers. It presents experimental data on thermodynamics and provides a broad understanding of the main computational techniques used for chemical processing. Readers will gain an understanding of the areas of process control that all chemical engineers need to know. The information is presented in a concise and readable format. The information covers the basics and also provides unique topics, such as using a unified approach to model representations, statistical quality control, and model-based control. The methods presented have been successfully applied in industry to solve real problems. Designed as an advanced research guide in process dynamics and control, the book will be useful in chemical engineering courses as well as for the teaching of mechanical, nuclear, industrial, and metallurgical engineering.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Hossien Ghanadzadeh Gilani, Katia Ghanadzadeh Samper and Reza Khodaparast Haghi.
- Also available in print edition.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.