jump to search box
(no search term entered)
(no limits selected)
More about this book at Google Books
Advanced process control and simulation for chemical engineers [electronic resource] / Hossien Ghanadzadeh Gilani, Katia Ghanadzadeh Samper and Reza Khodaparast Haghi.
Find it at other libraries via WorldCat
Gilani, Hossein G.
Toronto : Apple Academic Press, c2013.
209 p. : ill.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1. Artificial Neural Network (ANN) models and polymers
2. New trends and achievements in extraction of copper
3. Excess permittivity for mixtures at various concentrations : an experimental approach
4. Predict natural gas water content
5. Optimization of process variables
6. New trends and achievements on solvent extraction of copper
7. Modeling of microwave drying process
8. Modeling of isothermal vapor-liquid phase equilibria
9. Some aspects of liquid phase equilibrium at different temperatures
10. Some aspects of phase equilibria behavior and verification
11. Update on application of response surface methodology : part I
12. Update on application of response surface methodology : part II
13. Recycled thermoset plastics.
Also available in print edition.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Samper, Katia G.
Haghi, Reza K.
Chemical process control.
Chemical process control
Compare in Socrates
. Stanford, California 94305. (650) 725-1064.
Opt Out of Analytics
jump to top