RNA nanotechnology and therapeutics [electronic resource]
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, 2014.
- Physical description
- xvii, p. : ill. (some col.).
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- section 1. Introduction : principles and fundamentals of RNA nanotechnology
- section 2. RNA folding, structure, and motifs in RNA nanoparticle assembly
- section 3. RNA computation and structure prediction for RNA nanoparticle construction
- section 4. RNA chemistry for nanoparticle synthesis, conjugation, and labeling
- section 5. Single-molecule and biophysical techniques in RNA nanostructure analysis
- section 6. Methods for the assembly of RNA nanoparticles
- section 7. RNA nanoparticles for therapy of cancer, viral infections, and genetic diseases
- section 8. RNA nanotechnology for diagnostic applications
- section 9. Application of RNA aptamers in RNA nanotechnology and therapeutics
- section 10. Application of miRNAs in RNA nanotechnology and therapeutics
- section 11. Application of siRNAs in RNA nanotechnology and therapeutics.
- Publication date
- edited by Peixuan Guo, Farzin Haque.
- Also available in print edition.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.