Advanced biophotonics [electronic resource] : tissue optical sectioning
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, 2014.
- Physical description
- xx. 681 p.,  p. of col. plates : ill.
- Series in optics and optoelectronics ; 19.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Monte Carlo modeling of photon migration for the needs of biomedical optics and biophonics / Igor Meglinski and Alexander Doronin
- 2. Quantitative polarimetry for tissue characterization and diagnosis / David Layden, Nirmalya Ghosh and Alex Vitkin
- 3. Spatial and temporal frequency domain tissue optical imaging / Amaan Mazhar ... [et al.]
- 4. Multiphon microscopy and SHG / Riccardo Cicchi, Leonardo Sacconi and Francesco S. Pavone
- 5. Optical coherence tomography : technical aspects / Hrebesh M. Subhash and Ruikang K. Wang
- 6. Speckle in optical coherence tomography / Andrea Curatolo ... [et al.]
- 7. Optical coherence tomography and light-induced fluorescence : optical slicing plus biochemical probing / Jennifer Kehlet Barton
- 8. Multi-modal tomography combining optical coherence tomography (OCT) with fluorescence laminar optical tomography (FLOT) / Chao-Wei Chen and Yu Chen
- 9. Advances in blood flow imaging / Susan M. Daly and Martin J. Leahy
- 10. Optical microangiography / Hrebesh M. Subhash and Ruikang K. Wang
- 11. High-speed photoacoustic tomography / Liang Song and Zijian Guo and Lihong V. Wang
- 12. Optoacoustic molecular imaging : methods and applications / Adrian Taruttis and Vasilis Ntziachristos
- 13. Multimodal microscopy for comprehensive tissue characterizations / Shuliang Jiao and Hao F. Zhang
- 14. Adaptive optics scanning laser ophthalmoscopy (AOSLO) / Yuhua Zhang ... [et al.]
- 15. Intrinsic optical signal imaging of retinal function at cellular resolution / Xin-Cheng Yao
- 16. Isometric 3D imaging of cellular samples using optical projection tomographic microscopy / Ryan L. Coe ... [et al.]
- 17. Tissue optical clearing / Dan Zhu, Qingming Luo and Valery V. Tuchin.
- "This reference provides an overview of optical imaging and manipulation technologies in biophotonics, covering both basic and advanced optical imaging techniques. It reviews the principles and fundamentals of bioimaging and molecular imaging/manipulation techniques. It also presents an overview of instrumentation, basic algorithms, and data processing methods. Accessible to students and researchers, the book discusses a range of application areas, including established and newer methodologies in biotechnology, biomedical engineering, biophysics, medicine, and pharmacology"-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- edited by Ruikang K. Wang, Valery V. Tuchin.
- Series in optics and optoelectronics ; 19
- Also available in print edition.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.