The international responsibility of the European Union : European and international perspectives
- Oxford, United Kingdom : Hart Publishing, 2013.
- Physical description
- x, 372 pages ; 24 cm
KZ4080 .I577 2013
- Unknown KZ4080 .I577 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction / Malcolm Evans and Panos Koutrakos
- Attribution of international responsibility / Christian Tomuschat
- EU international responsibility and its attribution : from the outside looking in / Pieter Jan Kuijper and Esa Paasivirta
- Self-control : international organisations and the quest for accountability / Jan Klabbers
- Approaches to responsibility in international courts / Malcolm Evans and Phoebe Okowa
- International responsibility of the EU and the European Court of Justice / Allan Rosas
- Erga omnes, jus cogens and their impact on the law of responsibility / Christian J. Tams and Alessandra Asteriti
- EU declarations of competence and international responsibility / Joni Heliskoski
- Responsibility of the European Union in the context of investment / Eileen Denza
- The "odd couple" : the responsibility of th EU at the WTO / Andrés Delgado Casteleiro and Joris Larik
- The wrong trousers : state responsibility and international environmental law / Catherine Redgwell
- Common but differentiated responsibilities in EU climate change law: a case of double standards? / Chris Hilson
- Beyond the either/or : dual attribution to the European Union and to the member state for breach of the ECHR / Enzo Cannizzaro
- The international responsibility of the Union in the context of its CSDP operations / Frederik Naert
- EU foreign, security and defense policy : a competence-responsibility gap? / Ramses A. Wessel and Leonhard den Hertog
- Postscript to chapter 12 / Enzo Cannizzaro.
- Publication date
- edited by Malcolm Evans and Panos Koutrakos.
- "This volume is the product of the Tenth EU/International Law Forum hosted by the University of Bristol Law School in May 2011"--Page 1.