Symposium : minimalism versus perfectionism in constitutional theory
- New York, New York : Fordham Law School, 
- Physical description
- pages 2831-3335 ; 26 cm
KF4550 .A2 S96328 2007
- Unknown KF4550 .A2 S96328 2007
- Fordham University. School of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Tribute: A tribute to Father Charles M. Whelan / William Michael Treanor, John D. Feerick, Mark E. Chopko
- Lecture: The John F. Sonnett Memorial Lecture. The secret life of judges / Dennis Jacobs
- Symposium: Minimalism versus perfectionism in constitutional theory. Second-order perfectionism / Cass R. Sunstein
- The incredible shrinking constitutional theory : from the partial constitution to the minimal constitution / James E. Fleming
- The fit dimension / Abner S. Greene
- Privacy, minimalism, and perfectionism / Charles A. Kelbley
- Valuing autonomy / Youngjae Lee
- Process theory, majoritarianism, and the original understanding / William Michael Treanor
- Minimalism, perfectionism, and common law constitutionalism : reflections on sunstein's and Fleming's efforts to find the sweet spot in constitutional theory / Benjamin C. Zipursky
- Articles. Reconciling strict liability with corrective justice in contract law / Curtis Bridgeman
- Wrestling with MUDs to pin down the truth about special districts / Sara C. Galvan.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Minimalism versus perfectionism in constitutional theory
- Symposium issue of Fordham law review, volume 75, number 6 (May 2007).
- Caption title.
- Related Work
- Fordham law review.