Green building and LEED core concepts guide
- 2nd ed.
- Washington, DC : U.S. Green Building Council, 
- Physical description
- 117 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
TH880 .G737 2011
- Unknown TH880 .G737 2011
- U.S. Green Building Council.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Imagine It Section 1. Introduction to Green Buildings and Communities Section 2. Sustainable Thinking Section 3. Putting Sustainable Thinking to Work: New Processes for Building Green Section 4. Green Building Core Concepts and Application Strategies Section 5. U.S. Green Building Council and Its Programs Conclusion Glossary.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- The second edition of this outstanding reference provides a solid foundation for the study of green building and LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). It explains many of the important tenets of green building while providing strategies for implementation and specific case studies designed to broaden your knowledge of green building. Green Building and LEED Core Concepts is an excellent resource in preparing for the Green Building Certification Institute's (GBCI) LEED Green Associate exam. When paired with the USGBC LEED Green Associate Study Guide it provides a powerful combination for exam preparation. A money-saving, value package of these two outstanding publications is also available!.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Green building and LEED core concepts