Vascular proteomics : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.1000
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.1000
- Vivanco, Fernando, 1948-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Vascular proteomics / Maria G. Barderas, Fernando Vivanco, and Gloria Alvarez-Llamas
- Laser microdissection and saturation labeling DIGE method for the analysis of human arteries / Fernando de la Cuesta ... [et al.]
- Use of TOF-SIMS in vascular biology / Sebastián Mas, Raúl Pérez, and Jesús Egido
- Proteomic analysis of vascular smooth muscle cells with S- and R-enantiomers of atenolol by iTRAQ and LC-MS/MS / Jianhua Zhang ... [et al.]
- Phosphoproteomic analysis of aortic endothelial cells activated by oxidized phospholipids / Alejandro Zimman, Judith A. Berliner, and Thomas G. Graeber
- Characterization of membrane and cytosolic proteins of erythrocytes / Gloria Alvarez-Llamas ... [et al.]
- Characterization and analysis of human arterial tissue secretome by 2-DE and nLC-MS/MS / Fernando de la Cuesta ... [et al.]
- Identification of novel biomarkers of abdominal aortic aneurysms by 2D-DIGE and MALDI-MS from AAA-thrombus-conditioned media / Roxana Martinez-Pinna ... [et al.]
- Metabolites secreted by human atherothrombotic aneurysm / Michal Ciborowski and Coral Barbas
- Quantitative analysis of apolipoproteins in human HDL by top-down differential mass spectrometry / Matthew T. Mazur and Helene L. Cardasis
- Quantitative proteomics analysis of high-density lipoproteins by stable ¹⁸O-isotope labeling / Elena Burillo, Jesus Vazquez, and Inmaculada Jorge
- Unraveling biomarkers of abdominal aortic aneurisms by iTRAQ analysis of depleted plasma / Enrique Calvo ... [et al.]
- Absolute quantitation of proteins in human blood by multiplexed multiple reaction monitoring mass spectrometry / Andrew J. Percy ... [et al.]
- Multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) of plasma proteins in cardiovascular proteomics / Verónica M. Dardé, Maria G. Barderas, and Fernando Vivanco
- Proteomic analysis of plasma of patients with left ventricular remodeling after myocardial infarction : usefulness of SELDI-TOF / Florence Pinet
- Proteomic analysis of urinary exosomes in cardiovascular and associated kidney diseases by two-dimensional electrophoresis and LC-MS/MS / Irene Zubiri, Fernando Vivanco, and Gloria Alvarez-Llamas.
- Blood-vessels > metabolism > Laboratory Manuals.
- Proteomics > methods > Laboratory Manuals.
- Biochemical markers > analysis > Laboratory Manuals.
- Cardiovascular system > Diseases > metabolism > Laboratory Manuals.
- Cardiovascular system > Molecular aspects > Laboratory manuals.
- Proteomics > Laboratory manuals.
- Publication date
- edited by Fernando Vivanco.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1940-6029 ; 1000
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448