Olfactory receptors : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.1003
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.1003
- Crasto, Chiquito Joaquim, 1967- editor of compilation.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Databases in SenseLab for the genomics, proteomics, and function of olfactory receptors
- HORDE: Comprehensive resource for olfactory receptor genomics
- Identification of olfactory receptor genes from mammalian genome sequences
- Molecular modelling of odorant/olfactory receptor complexes
- The electrical properties of olfactory receptors in the development of biological smell sensors
- A hit map-based statistical method to predict best ligands for orphan olfactory receptors: Natural key odorants versus "Lock picks"
- A robust, rapid, and simple method of producing olfactory receptors using commercial E. coli cell-free systems
- Human olfactory receptors: Recombinant expression in the baculovirus/sf9 insect cell system, functional characterization, and odorant identification
- Single cell rt-PCR identification of odorant receptors expressed by olfactory neurons
- Next-generation sequencing of the human olfactory receptors
- Deciphering activation of olfactory receptors using heterologous expression in saccharomyces cerevisiae and bioluminescence resonance energy transfer
- Olfactory receptors in human airway epithelia
- Functional characterization of insect olfactory receptor neurons through in vivo approaches
- Functional assay of mammalian and insect olfactory receptors using xenopus oocytes
- Pharmacology of mammalian olfactory receptors
- Visualizing olfactory receptor expression and localization in Drosophila
- Deorphanization of human olfactory receptors by luciferase and ca-imaging methods
- Evolution of olfactory receptors.
- Publication date
- edited by Chiquito J. Crasto.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1003
- Springer protocols