Heart proteomics : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.1005
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.1005
- Vivanco, Fernando, 1948- editor of compilation.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Large-scale characterization of the murine cardiac proteome / Jake Cosme, Andrew Emili, and Anthony O. Gramolini
- Determining protein concentrations of the human ventricular proteome / Arjen Scholten and Albert J.R. Heck
- Multidimensional protein identification technology for direct-tissue proteomics of heart / Dario Di Silvestre, Francesca Brambilla, and Pier Luigi Mauri
- Global protein quantification of mouse heart tissue based on the SILAC mouse / Anne Konzer ... [et al.]
- Global proteomic profiling and enrichment maps of dilated cardiomyopathy / Ruth Isserlin, Daniele Merico, and Andrew Emili
- Characterization of the human myocardial proteome in dilated cardiomyopathy by label-free quantitative shotgun proteomics of heart biopsies / Elke Hammer, Katrin Darm, and Uwe Völker
- Systems proteomics of healthy and diseased chromatin / Haodong Chen ... [et al.]
- Proteomic analysis of interstitial aortic valve cells acquiring a pro-calcific profile / Millioni Renato ... [et al.]
- Differential protein expression analysis of degenerative aortic stenosis by iTRAQ labeling / Sergio Alonso-Orgaz ... [et al.]
- Characterization of zebrafish cardiac proteome using online pH Gradient SCX-RP HPLC-MS/MS platform / Jiang Zhang ... [et al.]
- Proteomic analysis of brain mitochondrial proteome and mitochondrial complexes / Ana Lopez-Campistrous and Carlos Fernandez-Patron
- Oxidative modifications of mitochondria complex II / Liwen Zhang ... [et al.]
- Detection of O-GlcNAc modifications on cardiac myofilament proteins / Genaro A. Ramirez-Correa ... [et al.]
- Quantification of mitochondrial S-nitrosylation by CysTMT ⁶ Switch Assay / Christopher I. Murray ... [et al.]
- Identification of thioredoxin target protein networks in cardiac tissues of a transgenic mouse / Cexiong Fu ... [et al.]
- Using pure protein to build a multiple reaction monitoring mass spectrometry assay for targeted detection and quantitation / Eric Grote ... [et al.]
- Sequential extraction methodology for cardiac extracellular matrix prior to proteomics analysis / Javier Barallobre-Barreiro ... [et al.]
- Optimized method for identification of the proteomes secreted by cardiac cells / Miroslava Stastna and Jennifer E. Van Eyk
- Secretome of human aortic valves / Fernando de la Cuesta ... [et al.]
- Comparative study of immunodepletion and equalization methods for aortic stenosis human plasma / Felix Gil-Dones ... [et al.].
- Publisher's Summary
- The use of proteomics to study complex diseases such as cardiovascular disease, the leading cause of death in developed countries, has grown exponentially in recent years. Proteomics is a rapidly expanding investigation platform in cardiovascular medicine and is becoming integrated and incorporated into cardiovascular research. The proteomics field continues to develop with major improvements in mass spectrometry instrumentation, methodology and data analysis. Heart Proteomics: Methods and Protocols complies a selection of techniques and methods that target the numerous processes implicated in the pathophysiology of heart. Chapters cover protocols and updated methods in the heart proteomic area with a particular focus on MS-based methods of protein and peptide quantification and the analysis of posttranslational modifications as well as descriptions of system biology approaches, which provide a better understanding of normal and pathological processes. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Heart Proteomics: Methods and Protocols is a representative selection of methods that will prove to be a useful resource for experienced proteomics practitioners and newcomers alike.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Fernando Vivanco.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1005
- Springer protocols