Chemokines : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.1013
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.1013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Fine balance of chemokines during disease : trafficking, inflammation, and homeostasis / Sandra M. Cardona, Jenny A. Garcia, and Astrid E. Cardona
- Chemokine-dependent signaling pathways in the peripheral nervous system / Eroboghene E. Ubogu
- Multispectral imaging and automated laser capture microdissection of human cortical neurons : a quantitative study of CXCR4 expression / Jonathan Pitcher ... [et al.]
- Chemokine receptors and neural stem cells / Meizhang Li
- Chemokine receptor interactions with virus-like particles / Luigi Buonaguro, Maria Tagliamonte, and Maria Luisa Visciano
- Chemokine receptor antagonist development / Alexandre Garin ... [et al.]
- Novel approach to quantify G-protein-coupled receptor dimerization equilibrium using bioluminescence resonance energy transfer / Irina Kufareva ... [et al.]
- Unraveling chemokine and chemokine receptor expression patterns using genetically engineered mice / Simon Yona ... [et al.]
- Zebrafish as a model to study chemokine function / Eva Kochhan and Arndt F. Siekmann
- Inflammatory macrophage migration in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis / William J. Karpus
- Visualizing chemokine-dependent T cell activation and migration in response to central nervous system infection / Monica J. Carson and Emma H. Wilson
- Epigenetic regulation of chemokine/chemokine receptor expression / Anne-Marie Baird, Kenneth J. O'Byrne, and Steven G. Gray
- Using fluorescent chemokine uptake to detect chemokine receptors by fluorescent activated cell sorting / Laura B. Ford, Chris A.H. Hansell, and Robert J.B. Nibbs
- Live cell imaging of chemotactic dendritic cell migration in explanted mouse ear preparations / Michele Weber and Michael Sixt
- Studying extracellular signaling utilizing a glycoproteomic approach : lectin blot surveys, a first and important step / Jing Cao ... [et al.].
- Publication date
- edited by Astrid E. Cardona, Eroboghene E. Ubogu.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1013
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448