Advances in network complexity [electronic resource]
- Weinheim, Germany : Wiley-Blackwell, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xiv, 293 pages.)
- Quantitative and network biology ; v. 4.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- A well-balanced overview of mathematical approaches to describe complex systems, ranging from chemical reactions to gene regulation networks, from ecological systems to examples from social sciences. Matthias Dehmer and Abbe Mowshowitz, a well-known pioneer in the field, co-edit this volume and are careful to include not only classical but also non-classical approaches so as to ensure topicality. Overall, a valuable addition to the literature and a must-have for anyone dealing with complex systems.
- Publication date
- edited by Matthias Dehmer, Abbe Mowshowitz, and Frank Emmert-Streib.
- Quantitative and network biology ; volume 4