Organic, inorganic, and hybrid solar cells : principles and practice
- Hoboken, NJ : Wiley, c2012.
- Physical description
- xviii, 260 p. : ill. ; 25 cm
TK8322 .O735 2012
- Unknown TK8322 .O735 2012
- Lin, Ching-Fuh.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "Many books discuss inorganic semiconductor solar cells and some books for organic solar cells, but very few books deal with the composite solar cells that use both organic materials and inorganic semiconductors. The authors view organic and inorganic composite thin-film solar cells as the most promising photovoltaic technology for future energy solutions. Focusing on all aspects of realizing low-cost and long life solar cells, the text covers inorganic, organic, and hybrid materials. This unique guide provides an unparalleled description of the functioning principles and fabrication techniques of organic-inorganic composite solar cells"-- Provided by publisher.
- "This book will give a detailed description on the organic-inorganic composite solar cells, from the basic principles to practical devices"-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- Ching-Fuh Lin ... [et al.].