[Engineering E-Books on Kindle paperwhite e-reader] [electronic resource] : [downloaded digital books].
- Physical description
- 21 e-monographs on 1 electronic book reader : ill. ; 17x12x1 cm. + 1 power adapter + 1 power cord
Equipment: ask at desk
KINDLE .ENGI 19
KINDLE .ENGI 20
- Unknown KINDLE .ENGI 19
- The nature of technology : what it is and how it evolves / W. Brian Arthur
- Modern VLSI design : system-on-chip design / Wayne Wolf (3rd ed.)
- Bold endeavors : how our government built America and why it must rebuild now / Felix Rohatyn
- Spread spectrum communications handbook / Marvin K. Simon ... et al.
- Competing for the future / Gary Hamel, C.K. Prahalad
- Principles of mobile communications / Gordon L. Stüber (2nd ed.)
- Homogeneous turbulence dynamics / Pierre Sagaut, Claude Cambon
- The elements of style / by William Strunk, Jr. (Kindle ed. by Douglas Editions (2009))
- The power presenter : technique, style, and strategy from America's top speaking coach / Jerry Weissman
- Schaum's quick guide to writing great research papers / Laurie Rozakis
- A field guide for science writers / edited by Deborah Blum, Mary Knudson, Robin Marantz Henig
- The new Oxford American dictionary (2nd ed.)
- Kindle 2 user’s guide (2nd ed.)
- Don't be such a scientist : talking substance in an age of style / Randy Olson
- Switch : how to change things when change is hard / Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Made to stick : why some ideas survive and others die / Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- The essential engineer / Henry Petroski
- The goal : a process of ongoing improvement / Eliyahu M. Goldratt and Jeff Cox (Kindle Ed.)
- Mars the living planet / Barry E. DiGregorio (Kindle Ed.)
- Cradle to cradle : remaking the way we make things / William McDonough & Michael Braungart
- People are the name of the game : how to be more successul [i.e., successful] in your career--and life / by Jeffrey Pfeffer and Ross Walker.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- In cloth case.