Sex ed for caring schools : creating an ethics-based curriculum
- Lamb, Sharon.
- New York : Teachers College Press, c2013.
- Physical description
- x, 158 p. ; 24 cm.
- HUMBIO-143-01 -- Adolescent Sexuality
- Medoff, Lisa Rebecca
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 135-146) and index.
- The road to the abstinence debates
- A critical view of trends in sex ed : 12 issues
- Toward a new ethical focus
- Sex ed as democratic citizenship education
- Ethics for individuals : philosophy and ethics in sex ed
- Sexual citizenship : ethics and philosophy in sex ed
- Appendixes: A. Discussion questions and activities for future educators
- B. Sample discussion questions from the sexual ethics for a caring society curriculum (SECS-C)
- C. Sample exercises from the sexual ethics for a caring society curriculum (SECS-C)
- D. Online resources.
- Publication date
- Sharon Lamb.
- Title Variation
- Sex education for caring schools