Please allow me to introduce myself : essays on debut albums
- Farnham, Surrey, England ; Burlington, VT, USA : Ashgate Publishing, 
- Physical description
- xix, 250 pages ; 24 cm.
- Ashgate popular and folk music series.
ML3477.1 .P54 2013
- Unknown ML3477.1 .P54 2013
- Plasketes, George, editor of compilation.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -244) and index.
- Lubbock or leave it / George H. Lewis
- Good time rollers / B. Lee Cooper and William L. Schurk
- Joan Baez / Jerome Rodnitzky
- From Roger and out into dang me/chug a lug / Don Cusic
- Midnight in Memphis with the wicked Pickett / B. Lee Cooper
- Jackson C. Frank / Edward Whitelock
- What time has told me about Nick Drake's Five leaves left / Kevin Holm-Hudson
- The voice of the quiet one / Ian Inglis
- That's it / George Plasketes
- New York Dolls / Thomas M. Kitts
- Warren Zevon / George Plasketes
- Chasing after vengeance / David Janssen
- Steve Forbert, alive on arrival from Meridian to Manhattan / George Plasketes
- Ready for the house / Nicole Marchesseau
- Rickie Lee Jones / George Plasketes
- Metallica kills / Deena Weinstein
- I know someday you'll have a beautiful life / Marcello Giovanelli
- Leann Rimes blue / Sarita Stewart
- Third Eye Blind / Josh Hillyer
- Dap-dippin' independent tradition / Andrew Davis
- Pilfering the past or postmodern punks? / Micah Rueber
- Cinematic fantastic sampledic funky found sound sifting / George Plasketes and Rivers Plasketes.
- Publication date
- edited by George Plasketes.
- [Ashgate popular and folk music series]