Loving v. Virginia in a post-racial world : rethinking race, sex, and marriage
- New York : Cambridge University Press, 2012.
- Physical description
- xviii, 269 p. ; 23 cm.
KF517 .L68 2012
- Unknown KF517 .L68 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The legacy of Loving / John DeWitt Gregory and Joanna L. Grossman
- Telling stories of love, sex, and race / Jason A. Gillmer
- Loving in Indian territory : tribal miscegenation law in historical perspective / Carla D. Pratt
- American mestizo : Filipinos and antimiscegenation laws in California / Leti Volpp
- Perez v. Sharp and the limits of Loving / Robin A. Lenhardt
- The multiracial epiphany, or how to erase an interracial past / Kevin Noble Maillard
- Love at the margins : the racialization of sex and the sexualization of race / Camille A. Nelson
- The crime of loving : Loving, Lawrence, and beyond / I. Bennett Capers
- What's Loving got to do with it? : law shaping experience and experience shaping law / Renée M. Landers
- Fear of a "brown" planet / Jacquelyn L. Bridgeman
- Black pluralism in post-Loving America / Taunya Lovell Banks
- Political blackness : a sociopolitical construction / Angelique Davis
- Finding a Loving home / Angela Onwuachi-Willig and Jacob Willig-Onwuachi
- Racially inadmissible wives / Rose Cuison Villazor
- The military and interracial marriage / Nancy K. Ota
- Loving across the miles : binational same-sex marriages and the Supreme Court / Victor C. Romero
- Black v. gay : centering LBGT people of color in civil marriage debates / Adele M. Morrison
- Beyond the Loving analogy : the independent logic of same-sex marriage / Rachel F. Moran
- The end of marriage / Tucker B. Culbertson.
- Publication date
- edited by Kevin Noble Maillard, Rose Cuison Villazor.