The gatekeepers [videorecording]
- Hebrew, English, French. Hebrew dialogue with optional English, English SDH, or French subtitles.
- Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (101 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Ask at Media Microtext desk
- Unknown ZDVD 30743
- Moreh, Dror. Director
- Fialon, Estelle. Producer
- Kowarsky, Philippa. Producer
- Diskin, Yuval. Interviewee
- Shalom, Avraham, 1928- Interviewee
- Dichter, Avi. Interviewee
- Perry, Yaakov. Interviewee
- Gillon, Carmi. Interviewee
- Ayalon, Ami. Interviewee
- Sony Pictures Classics (Firm)
- Films du Poisson (Firm)
- Cinephil, Ltd.
- Wild Heart Productions (Belgium)
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Charged with overeseeing Israel's war on terror, both Palestinian and Jewish, the head of the Shin Bet, Israel's Secret Service, is present at the crossroads for every decision made. This documentary features interviews with six former heads of the agency who have agreed to share their insights and reflect publicly on their actions and decisions. The Gatekeepers offers and exclusive account of the sum of their successes and failures. It validates the reasons that each man individually and the six as a group came to reconsider their hard-line positions and advocate a conciliatory approach based on a two-state solution.
- Publication date
- A Sony Pictures Classics ; Dror Moreh Productions, Les Films du Poisson, Cinephil, Wild Heart Productions ; a film by Dror Moreh ; director, Dror Moreh ; producers, Dror Moreh, Estelle Fialon, Philippa Kowarsky.
- Special features: Commentary with director Dror Moreh ; Q&A with director Dror Moreh; Theatrical trailer.
- Production Credits
- Cinematographer, Avner Shahaf ; editor, Oron Adar ; original music, Abo Ovo, Jérôme Chassagnard, Régis Baillet ; production designer, Doron Koren.
- Featuring, Yuval Diskin, Avraham Shalom, Avi Dichter, Yaakov Peri, Carmi Gillon, Ami Ayalon.
- Rating: PG-13; for violent content including disturbing images; CHV rating: PG.
- DVD, region 1, widescreen (1.78:1) presentation; 5.1 Dolby Digital.
- Publisher Number
- 42321 Columbia