Learning across the early childhood curriculum
- 1st ed.
- United Kingdom ; North America : Emerald, 2013.
- Physical description
- xiv, 188 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Advances in early education and day care ; v. 17.
LB1139.35 .L43 2013
- Unknown LB1139.35 .L43 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Theory guided professional development in early childhood science education / Soo-Young Hong, Julia Torquati, Victoria J. Molfese
- Engaging young learners in integration through mathematical modeling: asking big questions, finding answers, and doing big thinking / Lucia M. Flevares, Jamie R. Schiff
- Physical-knowledge activities: play before the differentiation of knowledge into subjects / Constance Kamii
- Content knowledge and vocabulary learning in nature: becoming a nature scientist! / Myae Han, Nancy Edwards, Carol Vukelich
- The role of STEM (or STEAM) in the early childhood setting / Karen W. Lindeman, Michael Jabot, Mira T. Berkley
- John Dewey and Reggio Emilia: using the arts to build a learning community / Joy Faini Saab, Sam F. Stack, Jr.
- Tapping the arts to teach R's: arts-integrated early childhood education / Eleanor D. Brown
- Integrating early literacy and other content curriculum in an era of increased accountability: a review of the literature / Elizabeth Anderson, Nicole Fenty.
- Publication date
- edited by Lynn E. Cohen, Sandra Waite-Stupiansky.
- Advances in early education and day care, 0270-4021 ; v. 17