How to present at meetings [electronic resource]
- 3rd ed.
- Chichester, West Sussex [England] : John Wiley & Sons, 2012.
- Physical description
- xvi, 90 p. : ill.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Principles of communication / Angela Hall and Peter McCrorie
- Preparation of the talk / Mal Morgan and George M. Hall
- The three talks / Mal Morgan and George M. Hall
- Visual aids / George M. Hall
- Poster displays / Philip M. Sedgwick
- Data projection software: the hard facts / William Harrop-Griffiths
- How to appear on stage / Alan Maryon-Davis
- How to sell a message / Martin Godfrey
- How to present a talk / Charlotte Green
- How to deal with questions / Sir Alexander Macara
- How not to give a presentation / Richard Smith
- How to chair a session / Roger Horton.
- Publication date
- edited by George M. Hall, Neville Robinson.
- Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. : ebrary, 2011. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ebrary affiliated libraries.