New strategies in chemical synthesis and catalysis [electronic resource]
- Pignataro, Bruno.
- Weinheim : Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, c2012.
- Physical description
- xxii, 383 p. : ill. (some col.)
- ebrary, Inc.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- pt. 1. Synthetic methods
- pt. 2. Catalysis
- pt. 3. Combinatorial and chemical biology.
- Publisher's Summary
- Providing a comprehensive overview of the essential topics, this book covers the core areas of organic, inorganic, organometallic, biochemical synthesis and catalysis. The authors are among the rising stars in European chemistry, a selection of participants in the 2010 European Young Chemists Award competition, and their contributions deal with most of the frontier issues in chemical synthesis. They give an account of the latest research results in chemistry in Europe, as well as the state of the art in their field of research and the outlook for the future.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Bruno Pignataro.
- Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. : ebrary, 2011. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ebrary affiliated libraries.