Bids, tenders and proposals [electronic resource] : winning business through best practice
- Lewis, Harold, 1933-
- 4th ed. - Philadelphia, Pa. : Kogan Page, 2012.
- Physical description
- xiv, 242 p. : ill.
- ebrary, Inc.
- Preface to the fourth edition
- A bid to succeed
- Bidding for public sector contracts
- Tendering for the private sector
- Bidding for research funding
- Tendering for international development contracts
- Pre-qualifying for tender opportunities
- Deciding whether or not to bid
- Analysing the tender documents
- Managing the bid
- Talking to the client
- Bidding in partnership
- Thinking the work through
- Developing and writing the bid
- Explaining approach and method
- Focusing on contract management
- Defining outcomes and deliverables
- Communicating added value
- Presenting CVS
- Describing professional experience
- Making good use of graphics
- Stating your price
- Electronic and hard copy submission
- Understanding how clients evaluate tenders
- Presentations to clients
- True stories
- Publication date
- Harold Lewis.
- Includes index.
- Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. : ebrary, 2011. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ebrary affiliated libraries.