Design of municipal wastewater treatment plants
- 5th ed.
- Alexandria, Va. : WEF Press ; Reston, Va. : American Society of Civil Engineers, Environmental and Water Resources Institute ; New York : McGraw-Hill, c2010.
- Physical description
- 3 v. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Manual of practice ; no. 8.
ASCE manuals and reports on engineering practice ; no. 76.
- Library has: v.1-
TD746 .D475 2010 V.1
TD746 .D475 2010 V.2
TD746 .D475 2010 V.3
- Library has: v.1-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- v. 1. Planning and configuration of wastewater treatment plants
- v. 2. Liquid treatment processes
- v. 3. Solids processing and management.
- Publisher's Summary
- Contemporary Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plant Design Methods Fully revised and updated, this three-volume set from the Water Environment Federation and the Environmental and Water Resources Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers presents the current plant planning, configuration, and design practices of wastewater engineering professionals, augmented by performance information from operating facilities. Design of Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants, Fifth Edition, includes design approaches that reflect the experience of more than 300 authors and reviewers from around the world. Coverage includes: Integrated facility design Sustainability and energy management Plant hydraulics and pumping Odor control and air emissions Thoroughly updated information on biofilm reactors Biological, physical, and chemical liquid treatment Membrane bioreactors, IFAS, and other integrated biological processes Nutrient removal Sidestream treatment Wastewater disinfection Solids minimization, treatment, and stabilization, including thermal processing Biosolids use and disposal.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- prepared by the Design of Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants Task Force of the Water Environment Federation and the American Society of Civil Engineers/Environmental and Water Resources Institute.
- WEF manual of practice ; no. 8
- ASCE manual and report on engineering practice ; no. 76