Applied quantitative analysis in education and the social sciences
- New York : Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group, 2013.
- Physical description
- x, 376 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
QA278.2 .A67 2013
- Unknown QA278.2 .A67 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Extending conditional means modeling: an introduction to quantile regression / Yaacov Petscher, Jessica A.R. Logan, and Chengfu Zhou
- Using dominance analysis to estimate predictor importance in multiple regression / Razia Azen
- I am ROC curves (and so can you)! / Christopher Schatschneider
- Multilevel modeling: practical examples to illustrate a special case of SEM / Lee Branum-Martin
- Linear and quadratic growth models for continuous and dichotomous outcomes / Ann A. O'Connell, Jessica A. R. Logan, Jill Pentimonti, and D. Betsy McCoach
- Exploratory and confirmatory factor analysis / Rex Kline
- Factor analysis with categorical indicators: demonstration of item response theory / R.J. de Ayala
- Introduction to structural equation modeling / Richard Lomax
- Latent growth curve modeling using structural equation modeling / Ryan Bowles and Janelle J. Montroy
- Latent class/profile analysis / Karen Samuelsen and Katherine Raczynski
- n-level structural equation modeling / Paras Mehta.
- Included Work
- Petscher, Yaacov M. Extending conditional means modeling.
- Publication date
- edited by Yaacov Petscher, Florida State University, Florida Center for Reading Research, Christopher Schatschneider, Florida State University, Florida Center for Reading Research, Donald L. Compton, Vanderbilt University.