National human rights institutions and economic, social and cultural rights
- Cambridge : Intersentia, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- x, 190 pages ; 25 cm
JC571 .N332553 2013
- Unknown JC571 .N332553 2013
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction to the volume / Eva Brems, Gauthier De Beco and Wouter Vandenhole
- The role of national human rights institutions in the promotion and protection of economic, social and cultural rights : historical, theoretical and critical perspectives / Gauthier de Beco
- National human rights institutions as independent actors in relation to economic, social and cultural rights / Lone Lindholt
- The Bolivian human rights ombudsman and economic, social and cultural rights / Thomas Pegram
- The role of NHRC in protecting and promoting the economic and social rights of vulnerable groups in India / Justice B.C. Patel
- The monitoring role of the Ghana Commission on Human Rights and Administrative Justice (CHRAJ) in the protection of economic, social and cultural rights / Kofi Quashigah
- National human rights institutions and economic, social and cultural rights : an examination of the mandate and practice of the Ethiopian Human Rights Commission / Mohammed Abdo
- Equal treatment, an effective mechanism to protect human rights in the Netherlands? / Laurien J.L. Koster
- Anti-discrimination legislation and the role of an equality body in the promotion of economic and social rights / Jozef De Witte
- The role of national inquiries in the protection of social and economic rights / Brian Burdekin.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Eva Brems, Gauthier De Beco, Wouter Vandenhole.