An extraordinary school : re-modelling special education
- Camberwell, Vic. : ACER Press, 2012.
- Physical description
- xix, 186 p.,  pages of plates : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 24 cm.
LC4043 .A8 P67 2012
- Unknown LC4043 .A8 P67 2012
- James, Sara (Sara Allen)
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 178-186).
- Don't hang your dreams in a closet : sing them, paint them, dance them, act them... / Martin Comte
- In the national interest / Brian J. Caldwell
- A fully-serviced school: The philosophy behind a fully-serviced school / Carl Parsons. In their own words : the risk of drawing trains / Anita Bragge. In their own words : I've got rhythm / Tony Spiker
- Integrated services: The reasons for integrated services / Carl Parsons
- Integrated Services Committee: The heartbeat of the school / Carl Parsons
- Visual and performing arts curriculum: Drawn to the arts : PPSS and VPAC / Carl Parsons. In their own words : all the school's a stage / Dan Dinnen
- How art changes the brain: Art and neuroscience / Carl Parsons. In their own words : sing me to read / Bronwyn Welch
- Proof of performance
- Conclusion / Sara James
- A note from Bella Irlicht AM
- A note from Sam Lipski AM, CEO of the Pratt Foundation.
- Publication date
- edited by Sara James.
- Title Variation
- Re-modelling special education
- Remodeling special education