The rise of the regulatory state of the South : infrastructure and development in emerging economies
- 1st ed. - Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013.
- Physical description
- xii, 305 p. ; 24 cm.
- Law and global governance.
HD3616 .D443 R57 2013
- Unknown HD3616 .D443 R57 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The rise of the regulatory state of the south / Navroz K. Dubash and Bronwen Morgan
- Global water governance and the rise of the constitutional regulatory state in Columbia / René Urueña
- Understanding the Egyptian regulatory state : independent regulators in theory and practice / Ahmed Badran
- Bureaucratic resistance to regulatory reforms : contrasting experiences in electricity and telecommunications in Brazil / Mariana Mota Prado
- Regulating through the back door : understanding the implications of institutional transfer / Navroz K. Dubash
- The regulatory state under stress : economic shocks and regulatory bargaining in the Argentine electricity and water sectors / Alison E. Post and M. Victoria Murillo
- Judiciaries as crucial actors in regulatory systems of the global south : the Indian judiciary and telecom regulation (1991-2012) / Arun K. Thiruvengadam and Piyush Joshi
- Regulatory mobilization and service delivery at the edge of the regulatory state / Nai Rui Chng
- Regulatory state with dirigiste characteristics : variegated pathways of regulatory governance / Kanishka Jayasuriya
- Institutional challenges to the regulatory state in the developing world / Jacint Jordana
- The peripheral regulatory state / Michael W. Dowdle
- The regulatory state goes south in the south / Lant Pritchett
- The regulatory state and the developmental state : towards polymorphic comparative capitalism / David Levi-Faur
- Institutional development and the regulatory state of the south / Roselyn Hsueh
- Roles of law in the regulatory state of the south / Benedict Kingsbury and Megan Donaldson
- Civil society and the regulatory state of the south / Kathryn Hochstetler
- The embedded regulatory state : between rules and deals / Navroz K. Dubash and Bronwen Morgan.
- Publication date
- edited by Navroz K. Dubash and Bronwen Morgan.
- Law and global governance series