- 1st ed.
- Bingley, UK : Emerald Group Publishing Ltd., 2013.
- Physical description
- viii, 291 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Advances in learning and behavioral disabilities ; v.26.
LC3969 .E95 2013
- Unknown LC3969 .E95 2013
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Evidence-based practices in learning and behavioral disabilities : the search for effective instruction / Bryan G. Cook, Melody Tankersley and Timothy J. Landrum
- Evidence-based education and best available evidence : decision-making under conditions of uncertainty / Ronnie Dietrich, Timothy A. Slocum and Trina D. Spencer
- Appraising systematic reviews : from navigating synopses of reviews to conducting one's own appraisal / Ralf W. Schlosser, Parimala Raghavendra and Jeff Sigafoos
- Adapting research-based practices with fidelity : flexibility by design / LeAnne D. Johnson and Kristen L. McMaster
- Synthesizing single-case research to identify evidence-based treatments / Kimberly J. Vannest and Heather S. Davis
- Utilizing evidence-based practice in teacher preparation / Larry Maheady, Cynthia Smith and Michael Jabot
- The peer-reviewed requirement of the idea : an examination of law and policy / Mitchell L. Yell and Michael Rozalski
- From research to practice in early childhood intervention : a translational framework and approach / Carol M. Trivette and Carl J. Dunst
- Effective educational practices for children and youth with autism spectrum disorders : issues, recommendations, and trends / Richard Simpson and Stephen Crutchfield
- Constructing effective instructional toolkits : a selective review of evidence-based practices for students with learning disabilities / Tanya E. Santangelo ... [et al.]
- Evidence-based practice in emotional and behavioral disorders / Timothy J. Landrum and Melody Tankersley
- Evidence-based practices in Australia / Jennifer Stephenson, Mark Carter and Sue O'Neill.
- Publication date
- edited by Bryan G. Cook, Melody Tankersley, Timothy J. Landrum.
- Advances in learning and behavioral disabilities, v. 26