NIOSH pocket guide to chemical hazards
- Atlanta, Ga. : Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : color illustrations
- DHHS publication no. 2010-168c.
- Index of chemical names, synonyms and trade names
- Index of CAS numbers
- Index of RTECS numbers
- Selected databases also available on CD-ROM: Immediately dangerous to life and health concentrations (IDLHs)
- International chemical safety cards (ICSC)
- NIOSH manual of analytical methods (NMAM)
- OSHA sampling & analytical methods
- Recommendations for chemical protective clothing
- Specific medical tests published for OSHA-regulated substances
- Toxicologic review of selected chemicals
- 2008 emergency response guidebook (U.S. DOT).
- "The Pocket Guide is a source of general industrial hygiene information on several hundred chemicals/classes found in the work environment. Key data provided for each chemical/substance includes chemical/trade names and synonyms; structure/formula; conversion factors; CAS/ RTECS/DOT ID and Guide numbers; NIOSH/OSHA exposure limits; IDLH concentrations; physical description, chemical and physical properties of agents; measurement methods; personal protection/sanitation recommendations; respirator selection recommendations; incompatibilities and reactivities of agents; exposure routes/ symptoms/and target organs; and first aid. The following selected NIOSH databases are also available on this CD-ROM: 1. Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health Concentrations (IDLHs); 2. International Chemical Safety Cards (ICSC); 3. NIOSH Manual of Analytical Methods (NMAM); 4. OSHA Sampling & Analytical Methods; 5. Recommendations for Chemical Protective Clothing; 6. Specific Medical Tests Published for OSHA-Regulated Substances; 7. Toxicologic Review of Selected Chemicals; 8. 2008 Emergency Response Guidebook (U.S. DOT)."--CD-ROM opening screen.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health pocket guide to chemical hazards
- Pocket guide to chemical hazards
- Title on splash screen: NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards and Other Databases
- NIOSH Publication ; no. 2010-168c
- Title from disc label.
- "September 2010"
- Available in another form
- CD-ROM version: NIOSH pocket guide to chemical hazards.. Atlanta, Ga. : Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2010. 1 CD-ROM : col. ; 4 3/4 in. NIOSH Publication ; no. 2010-168c (OCoLC)756199115