Cellular and subcellular nanotechnology : methods and protocols
- New York : Humana Press : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- xvi, 370 p. : ill. (some col.) ; cm.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; v. 991.
QH506 .M45 V.991
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.991
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Nanoparticle-GFP "chemical nose" sensor for cancer cell identification / Daniel F. Moyano and Vincent M. Rotello
- Method to map spatiotemporal pH changes in a multicellular living organism using a DNA nanosensor / Sunaina Surana and Yamuna Krishnan
- Simple method to visualize and assess the integrity of lysosomal membrane in mammalian cells using a fluorescent dye / Syed K. Sohaebuddin and Liping Tang
- Gold nanoparticle as a marker for precise localization of nano-objects within intracellular sub-domains / Valeriy Lukyanenko and Vadim Salnikov
- Immunoisolation of nanoparticles containing endocytic vesicles for drug quantitation / Ari Nowacek ... [et al.]
- Methods for isolation and identification of nanoparticle-containing subcellular compartments / Ari Nowacek ... [et al.]
- Permeabilization of cell membrane for delivery of nano-objects to cellular sub-domains / Valeriy Lukyanenko
- Method to encapsulate molecular cargo within DNA Icosahedra / Dhiraj Bhatia ... [et al.]
- Delivery of plasmid DNA to mammalian cells using polymer-gold nanorod assemblies / James Ramos, Huang-Chiao Huang, and Kaushal Rege
- Lipophilic-formulated gold porphyrin nanoparticles for chemotherapy / Puiyan Lee and Kenneth K.Y. Wong
- Mitochondria-specific nano-emulsified therapy for myocardial protection against doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity / Amy Faulk, Volkmar Weissig, and Tamer Elbayoumi
- Formation of pit-spanning phospholipid bilayers on nanostructured silicon dioxide surfaces for studying biological membrane events / Indriati Pfeiffer and Michael Zach
- Characterization of nanoparticle-lipid membrane interactions using QCM-D / Rickard Frost and Sofia Svedhem
- Single-cell nanosurgery / Maxwell B. Zeigler and Daniel T. Chiu
- Single quantum dot imaging in living cells / Jerry C. Chang and Sandra J. Rosenthal
- Fabrication of fluorescent silica nanoparticles with aggregation-induced emission luminogens for cell imaging / Sijie Chen, Jacky W.Y. Lam, and Ben Zhong Tang
- Monitoring the degradation of reduction-sensitive gene carriers with fluorescence spectroscopy and flow cytometry / Constantin Hozsa, Miriam Breunig, and Achim Gopferich
- Quantification of intracellular mitochondrial displacements in response to nanomechanical forces displacements in response to nanomechanical forces / Yaron R. Silberberg and Andrew E. Pelling
- Imaging select mammalian organelles using fluorescent microscopy : application to drug delivery / Paul D.R. Dyer ... [et al.]
- Real-time particle tracking for studying intracellular trafficking of pharmaceutical nanocarriers / Feiran Huang ... [et al.]
- Interactions of nanoparticles with proteins : determination of equilibrium constants / Lennart Treuel and Marcelina Malissek
- Tracing the endocytic pathways and trafficking kinetics of cell signaling receptors using single QD nanoparticles / Katye M. Fichter and Tania Q. Vu
- Cellular internalization of quantum dots / Yue-Wern Huang ... [et al.]
- Electrochemical scanning tunneling microscopy and spectroscopy for single-molecule investigation / Andrea Alessandrini and Paolo Facci
- Intracellular delivery of biologically active proteins with peptide-based carriers / Seong Loong Lo and Shu Wang
- Lipo-oligoarginine-based intracellular delivery / Jae Sam Lee and Ching-Hsuan Tung
- Fluorescent spherical monodisperse silica core-shell nanoparticles with a protein-binding biofunctional shell / Achim Weber, Marion Herz, and Gunter E.M. Tovar
- Direct quantification of PTD transduction using real-time monitoring / Mi-Sook Lee and Song Her
- Genotoxic assessment of carbon nanotubes / Olivera Neskovic ... [et al.]
- Separation science : principles and applications for the analysis of bionanoparticles by asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation (AF4) / Alexandre Moquin, Francoise M. Winnik, and Dusica Maysinger
- Polymersomes-mediated delivery of fluorescent probes for targeted and long-term imaging in live cell microscopy / Irene Canton and Giuseppe Battaglia
- Protocol for the preparation of stimuli-responsive gold nanoparticles capped with elastin-based pentapeptides / Vincent Lemieux, P. Hans H.M. Adams, and Jan C.M. van Hest.
- Publication date
- edited by Volkmar Weissig, Tamer Elbayoumi, and Mark Olsen.
- Methods in Molecular Biology ; 991