Cellular migration and formation of neuronal connections [electronic resource] : comprehensive developmental neuroscience
- Burlington : Elsevier Science, 2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1081 p.)
- The genetic, molecular, and cellular mechanisms of neural development are essential for understanding evolution and disorders of neural systems. Recent advances in genetic, molecular, and cell biological methods have generated a massive increase in new information, but there is a paucity of comprehensive and up-to-date syntheses, references, and historical perspectives on this important subject. The Comprehensive Developmental Neuroscience series is designed to fill this gap, offering the most thorough coverage of this field on the market today and addressing all aspects of how the n
- Publication date
- editor-in-chief, John Rubenstein, Pasko Rakic.
- Includes index.
- Available in another form
- Print version: 9780123972668