Glycosylation engineering of biopharmaceuticals : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.988
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.988
- Beck, Alain.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Engineering of therapeutic and diagnostic o-glycans on recombinant mucin-type immunoglobulin fusion proteins expressed in CHO cel / Linda Lindberg, Jining Liu, and Jan Holgersson
- Engineering a human-like glycosylation to produce therapeutic glycoproteins based on 6-linked sialylation in CHO cells / Nassimal El Maï ... [et al.]
- Glycoengineered pichia-based expression of monoclonal antibodies / Dongxing Zha
- N-glycosylation humanization for production of therapeutic recombinant glycoproteins in Saccharomyces cerevisiae / Christelle Arico, Christine Bonnet, and Christophe Javaud
- Engineering the baculovirus genome to produce galactosylated antibodies in lepidopteran cells / Sylvie Juliant ... [et al.]
- NanoLC chips MS/MS for the characterization of n-glycopeptides generated from trypsin digestion of a monoclonal antibody / Elsa Wagner-Rousset ... [et al.]
- Cetuximab Fab and Fc n-glycan fast characterization using IdeS digestion and liquid chromatography coupled to electrospray ionization mass spectrometry / Marie-Claire Janin-Bussat ... [et al.]
- Therapeutic antibody glycosylation analysis : a contract research organization perspective in the frame of batch release or comparability support / Arnaud Delobel ... [et al.]
- Mass spectrometric analysis of o-linked oligosaccharides from various recombinant expression systems / Diarmuid T. Kenny ... [et al.]
- Assessing Fc glycan heterogeneity of therapeutic recombinant monoclonal antibodies using NP-HPLC / T. Shantha Raju
- Application of capillary electrophoresis in glycoprotein analysis / Richard R. Rustandi, Carrie Anderson, and Melissa Hamm
- Characterization of glycoprotein biopharmaceutical products by caliper LC90 CE-SDS gel technology / Grace Chen, Sha Ha, and Richard R. Rustandi
- Hydrophobic interaction chromatography to analyze glycoproteins / Richard R. Rustandi
- Lectin glycoprofiling of recombinant therapeutic interleukin-7 / Ludovic Landemarre and Eric Duverger
- Analysis of monoclonal antibodies by sedimentation velocity analytical ultracentrifugation / W. Blaine Stine Jr.
- Noncovalent mass spectrometry for the characterization of antibody/antigen complexes / Cédric Atmanene ... [et al.]
- Conformational analysis of recombinant monoclonal antibodies with hydrogen/deuterium exchange mass spectrometry / Damian Houde and John R. Engen
- Epitope mapping of antibodies by mass spectroscopy : a case study / Victor H. Obungu, Valentina Gelfanova, and Lihua Huang
- Evaluation of antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity using lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) measurement / Matthieu Broussas, Lucile Broyer, and Liliane Goetsch
- Evaluation of complement-dependent cytotoxicity using ATP measurement and C1q/C4b binding / Lucile Broyer, Liliane Goetsch, and Matthieu Broussas
- Capture of the human IgG1 antibodies by protein A for the kinetic study of h-IgG/FcgR interaction using SPR-based biosensor technology / Thierry Champion and Alain Beck
- Mass spectrometry protocol for the absolute quantification of a monoclonal antibody in serum with immunopurification / François Becher ... [et al.].
- Publication date
- edited by Alain Beck.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 988
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448