Systems metabolic engineering : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.985
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.985
- Alper, Hal S.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Genome-scale model management and comparison / Stephan Pabinger and Zlatko Trajanoski
- Automated genome annotation and metabolic model reconstruction in the SEED and model SEED / Scott Devoid ... [et al.]
- Metabolic model refinement using phenotypic microarray data / Pratish Gawand ... [et al.]
- Linking genome-scale metabolic modeling and genome annotation / Edik M. Blais, Arvind K. Chavali, and Jason A. Papin
- Resolving cell composition through simple measurements, genome-scale modeling, and a genetic algorithm / Ryan S. Senger and Hadi Nazem-Bokaee
- Guide to integrating transcriptional regulatory and metabolic networks using PROM (probabilistic regulation of metabolism) / Evangelos Simeonidis, Sriram Chandrasekaran, and Nathan D. Price
- Kinetic modeling of metabolic pathways : application to serine biosynthesis / Kieran Smallbone and Natalie J. Stanford
- Computational tools for guided discovery and engineering of metabolic pathways / Matthew Moura, Linda Broadbelt, and Keith Tyo
- Retrosynthetic design of heterologous pathways / Pablo Carbonell, Anne-Gaelle Planson, and Jean-Loup Faulon
- Customized optimization of metabolic pathways by combinatorial transcriptional engineering / Yongbo Yuan, Jing Du, and Huimin Zhao
- Adaptive laboratory evolution for strain engineering / James Winkler, Luis H. Reyes, and Katy C. Kao
- Trackable multiplex recombineering for gene-trait mapping in E. coli / Thomas J. Mansell, Joseph R. Warner, and Ryan T. Gill
- Identification of mutations in evolved bacterial genomes / Liam Royce ... [et al.]
- Discovery of posttranscriptional regulatory RNAs using next generation sequencing technologies / Grant Gelderman and Lydia M. Contreras
- 13C-based metabolic flux analysis : fundamentals and practice / Tae Hoon Yang
- Nuclear magnetic resonance methods for metabolic fluxomics / Shilpa Nargund ... [et al.]
- Using multiple tracers for 13C metabolic flux analysis / Maciek R. Antoniewicz
- Isotopically nonstationary 13C metabolic flux analysis / Lara J. Jazmin and Jamey D. Young
- Sample preparation and biostatistics for integrated genomics approaches / Hein Stam ... [et al.]
- Targeted metabolic engineering guided by computational analysis of single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) / D.B.R.K. Gupta Udatha ... [et al.]
- Linking RNA measurements and proteomics with genome-scale models / Christopher M. Gowen and Stephen S. Fong
- Comparative transcriptome analysis for metabolic engineering / Shuobo Shi, Tao Chen, and Xueming Zhao
- Merging multiple omics datasets in silico : statistical analyses and data interpretation / Kazuharu Arakawa and Masaru Tomita.
- Publication date
- edited by Hal S. Alper.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; v. 985
- Springer protocols