Stem cells and aging : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.976
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.976
- Turksen, Kursad Editor
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Comprehensive hematopoietic stem cell isolation methods / Kyle Rector, Yi Liu, and Gary Van Zant
- Serial transplantation of bone marrow to test self-renewal capacity of hematopoietic stem cells in vivo / Charusheila Ramkumar, Rachel M. Gerstein, and Hong Zhang
- Mouse hematopoietic stem cell transplantation / Hui Cheng, Paulina H. Liang, and Tao Cheng
- Isolation, characterization, and transplantation of adult liver progenitor cells / Mladen I. Yovchev, Mariana D. Dabeva, and Michael Oertel
- Isolation of muscle-derived stem/progenitor cells based on adhesion characteristics to collagen-coated surfaces / Mitra Lavasani ... [et al.]
- Human myoblasts from skeletal muscle biopsies : in vitro culture preparations for morphological and cytochemical analyses at light and electron microscopy / Manuela Malatesta ... [et al.]
- Cardiac stem cell senescence / Daniela Cesselli ... [et al.]
- Isolation of mesenchymal stem cells from human bone and long-term cultivation under physiologic oxygen conditions / Sebastian Klepsch ... [et al.]
- Methods for assessing effects of Wnt/b-catenin signaling in senescence of mesenchymal stem cells / Hai-jie Wang and Yu-zhen Tan
- Intra-femoral injection of human mesenchymal stem cells / Sindhu T. Mohanty and Ilaria Bellantuono
- Tracking of replicative senescence in mesenchymal stem cells by colony-forming unit frequency / Anne Schellenberg, Hatim Hemeda, and Wolfgang Wagner
- Chromatin immunoprecipitation coupled by quantitative real-time PCR as a tool for analyzing epigenetic regulation of stem cell aging / Seunghee Lee, Ji-Won Jung, and Kyung-Sun Kang
- Quantitative fluorescence in situ hybridization on paraffin embedded tissue / Mario Ricciardi, Mauro Krampera, and Marco Chilosi.
- Publication date
- edited by Kursad Turksen.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; v. 976
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448