Handbook of research on educational leadership for equity and diversity
- New York : Routledge, 2013.
- Physical description
- xviii, 754 p. ; 26 cm.
LB2805 .H2866 2013
- Unknown LB2805 .H2866 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- "The rapid growth of diversity within U.S. schooling and the heightened attention to the lack of equity in student achievement, school completion, and postsecondary attendance has made equity and diversity two of the principal issues in education, educational leadership, and educational leadership research. The Handbook of Research on Educational Leadership for Equity and Diversity is the first research-based handbook that comprehensively addresses the broad diversity in U.S. schools by race, ethnicity, culture, language, gender, disability, sexual identity, and class. [...] Each chapter reviews theoretical and empirical evidence of these inequities and provides research-based recommendations for practice and for future research."--Back cover.
- Publication date
- edited by Linda C. Tillman and James Joseph Scheurich.