Microreactors in organic chemistry and catalysis [electronic resource]
- 2nd completely rev. and enl. ed.
- Weinheim, Germany : Wiley-VCH, 2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xix, 465 p.) : ill.
- Wirth, Thomas.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- For the second edition of 'Microreactors in Organic Chemistry and Catalysis' all chapters have been revised and updated to reflect the latest developments in this rapidly developing field. This new edition has 60% more content, and it remains a comprehensive publication covering most aspects of the topic. The use of microreactors in homogeneous, heterogeneous as well as biphasic reactions is covered in the main part of the book, together with catalytic, bioorganic and automation approaches. The initial chapters also provide a solid physical chemistry background on fluidics in microdevices. Finally, a chapter on industrial applications and developments covers recent progress in process chemistry. An excellent reference for beginners and experts alike.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Thomas Wirth.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Microreactors in organic synthesis and catalysis. Weinheim : Wiley-VCH ; Chichester : John Wiley [distributor], 2013 9783527332991 (OCoLC)823552829