Investigations into living systems, artificial life, and real-world solutions
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, c2013.
- Physical description
- xxiv, 324 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
QH324.2 .I63 2013
- Unknown QH324.2 .I63 2013
- Magoulas, George D., editor of compilation.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- Research on living systems, human level artificial systems, and machines that exhibit intelligent behavioral characteristics is fundamental in order to tackle complex and dynamic issues in nature and create applicable solutions. Investigations into Living Systems, Artificial Life, and Real-World Solutions provides original research on the theoretical and applied aspects of artificial life, as well as addresses scientific, psychological, and social issues of synthetic life-like behavior and abilities. This book is essential for researchers, students, and scientists interested in the emerging discipline of artificial life to further understand and solve real-world problems.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- [edited by] George D. Magoulas, University of London, UK.
- "Premier reference source."