ha-Madrikh la-mahapekhah [videorecording] = Revolution 101
המדריך למהפכה [הקלטת וידאו] = Revolution 101
- Hebrew, English. In Hebrew with Hebrew, English and French subtitles.
- [Widescreen presentation].
- [Jerusalem] : Ruth Diskin Films, 
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (84 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Ask at Media Microtext desk
- Unknown ZDVD 30383
- "Over the course of seven years, the tenacious filmmakers document a pattern of corruption, ineptitude and fiscal mismanagement at the Israel Broadcasting Authority (IBA). ... [T]his David and Goliath parable combines documentary and fictional material, including reenactments and original animations, to dramatize the struggle to restore Israeli public broadcasting to its rightful owner -- the public. Disrupting IBA meetings, shadowing tax collectors and uncovering fiefdoms in the Knesset, director Doron Tsabari and producer Ori Inbar demonstrate an unshakeable belief in the power of film to promote change."--2011 Atlanta Jewish Film Festival webpage.
- Release date
- Production date
- Israel Film Fund ; directed by Doron Tzabari ; screenplay by Yossi Madmoni, Ari Folman, Ori Inbar, Doron Tzabari ; produced by Ori Inbar, Guerrilla Films.
- המדריך למהפכה [הקלטת וידאו] = Revolution 101.
- Title Variation
- Revolution 101
- Revolution one hundred and one
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2010.
- Cataloged from English language credits, container, and information on IMDb website. English title appears only on container and disc label.
- Aspect ratio 16:9.
- Includes notes by the director.
- Production Credits
- Editors, Maor Keshet, Ami Tir; music, Avi Belleli.
- Dror Nisan, Michael Sfarad, Doron Tsabari, Ori Inbar.
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; Dolby Digital sound.