Teaching truly : a curriculum to indigenize mainstream education
- New York : Peter Lang, 
- Physical description
- xi, 282 pages ; 23 cm.
E97 .T43 2013
- Unknown E97 .T43 2013
- Jacobs, Donald Trent, 1946- editor of compilation.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -282).
- Anti-Indianism in education and in the academe
- Historical trauma and its prevention in the classroom
- The star (service to all relations) Navajo school model
- Indigenous teaching and learning pathways
- English language arts
- United States history, with guest author Barbara Alice Mann
- Science, with guest author Greg Cajete
- From fear to fearlessness (religion/psychology and spirituality).
- Publication date
- Four Arrows (Don Trent Jacobs) with Kathryn England-Aytes, Greg Cajete, R. Michael Fisher, Barbara Alice Mann, Ed Mcgaa, Mark Sorensen.
- Critical praxis and curriculum guides, 2166-1367 ; vol. 3