Challenging status quo retrenchment : new directions in critical research
- Charlotte, NC : Information Age Publishing, Inc., 
- Physical description
- xiii, 230 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Critical constructions.
LB1028.24 .C35 2013
- Unknown LB1028.24 .C35 2013
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Uncollapsing ethics: racialized sciencism, settler coloniality, and an ethical framework of decolonial participatory action research / Eve Tuck and Monique Guishard
- Challenging epistemological authority in qualitative research: an emancipatory approach / Noah De Lissovoy, Emmet Campos, and Jeannette Alarcon
- On considering quantitative research / Faith Agostinone-Wilson
- Song of myself: honoring the individual as critical scholarship / P.L. Thomas
- Letters as windows into a life of praxis: using the epistolary genre to explore the tensions between the private self and public action / Robert Lake
- Flexible, reciprocal, and on-site research: developing praxis that productively challenges all participants in a U.S. urban school community / Patricia Paugh, Jorgeline Abbate-Vaughn, and Geoff Rose
- Multivoiced research with children: exploring methodological issues in children's documentation of school projects / Christina Siry and Carola Mick
- "Talk to students about what's really going on": researching the experiences of marginalized youth / Carl E. James and Leanne Taylor
- The politics of nativism in U.S. public education: critical race theory and Burundian children with refugee status / Nick Mariner, Allison Anders, and Jessica Lester
- Video of the oppressed: insights into local knowledge, perspectives, and interests with youth / Donna DeGennaro and Rick Duque
- Qualitative research for antiracism: a feminist approach informed by Marxism / Sarah Bell and Mike Cole.
- Publication date
- edited by Tricia M. Kress, the University of Massachusetts Boston, Curry Malott, West Chester University of Pennsylvania, Brad Porfilio, Lewis University.
- Critical constructions: studies on education and society