Immune homeostasis : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.979
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.979
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Quantitating lymphocyte programmed cell death in vitro using simple kill assays / Lixin Zheng
- Fluorescence-activated cell sorting-based quantitation of T cell receptor restimulation-induced cell death in activated, primary human T cells / Gil Katz and Andrew L. Snow
- Evaluation of IL-2-withdrawal-induced apoptosis in human T lymphocytes / Joao Bosco Oliveira
- Determination of apoptosis sensitivity in specific T cell subsets from human peripheral blood by utilizing a multiparameter fluorescence-activated cell sorting-based technique / Bernice Lo and Madhu Ramaswamy
- Visualization of fas-mediated death-inducing signaling complex formation by immunoprecipitation / Nelia Cordeiro and Nicolas Bidere
- Analyses of programmed cell death in dendritic cells / Min Chen, Lily Huang, and Jin Wang
- Detection of necrosis by release of lactate dehydrogenase Activity / Francis Ka-Ming Chan, Kenta Moriwaki, and Maria Jose De Rosa
- Assessment of CD4+ and CD8+ T cell responses using MHC class I and II tetramers / Sema Kurtulus and David Hildeman
- Homeostatic proliferation of mature T cells / Christopher E. Martin ... [et al.]
- Quantitating lymphocyte homeostasis in vivo in humans using stable isotope tracers / Liset Westera ... [et al.]
- Real-time quantitative (RQ-)PCR approach to quantify the contribution of proliferation to B lymphocyte homeostasis / Menno C. van Zelm ... [et al.]
- Molecular measurement of T cell receptor excision circles / Heather E. Lynch and Gregory D. Sempowski
- Isolation of RNA and the synthesis and amplification of cDNA from antigen-specific T cells for genome-wide expression analysis / R. Anthony Barnitz ... [et al.]
- Designs for massively parallel sequencing approaches to identify causal mutations in human immune disorders / Yu Zhang and Helen C. Su
- Flow cytometric measurement of SLAM-associated protein and x-linked inhibitor of apoptosis / Rebecca A. Marsh, Jack J. Bleesing, and Alexandra H. Filipovich
- In vitro suppression assay for functional assessment of human regulatory T cells / Dat Q. Tran.
- Publication date
- edited by Andrew L. Snow, Michael J. Lenardo.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 979
- Springer protocols
- Also available in electonic format via the World Wide Web.