Virus-induced gene silencing : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.975
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.975
- Becker, Annette, 1971- editor of compilation.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Virus-induced gene silencing (VIGS) in plants: An overview of target species and the virus-derived vector systems
- Rationale for developing new virus vectors to analyze gene function in grasses through virus-induced gene silencing
- Virus-induced gene silencing for rice using agroinoculation
- Utilizing virus-induced gene silencing for the functional characterization of maize genes during infection with the fungal pathogen ustilago maydis
- Analysis of developmental control genes using virus-induced gene silencing
- Virus-induced gene silencing in the rapid cycling columbine aquilegia coerulea "Origami"
- Virus-induced gene silencing of the alkaloid-producing basal eudicot model plant eschscholzia californica (California poppy)
- Virus-induced gene silencing using artificial miRNAs in nicotiana benthamiana
- The use of vigs technology to study plant-herbivore interactions
- Virus-aided gene expression and silencing using TRV for functional analysis of floral scent-related genes
- Virus-induced gene silencing in soybean and common bean
- Functional genomic analysis of cotton genes with agrobacterium-mediated virus-induced gene silencing
- Highly efficient virus-induced gene silencing in apple and soybean by apple latent spherical virus vector and biolistic inoculation
- VIGS: A tool to study fruit development in Solanum lycopersicum
- A protocol for VIGS in arabidopsis thaliana using a one-step TYMV-derived vector
- Virus-induced gene silencing in strawberry fruit.
- Publication date
- edited by Annette Becker.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 975
- Springer protocols
- Also available in electronic format via the World Wide Web.