Reference frames for applications in geosciences : proccedings [i.e. proceedings] of the Symposium in Marne-La-Vallée, 4-8 October, 2010
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- xiii, 284 p. : many ill. (partly col.) ; 29 cm.
- International Association of Geodesy symposia ; 138.
QB275 .I43 V.138
- Unavailable QB275 .I43 V.138
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Theory and Realization of Global Terrestrial Reference Systems. ITRF Combination: Theoretical and Practical Considerations and Lessons from ITRF2008 / Z. Altamimi, X. Collilieux, L. Métivier
- Distributed Processing for Large Geodetic Solutions / H. Boomkamp
- Geocenter Variations from Analysis of SLR Data / M. K. Cheng, J. C. Ries, B. D. Tapley
- External Evaluation of the Origin and Scale of the International Terrestrial Reference Frame / X. Collilieux, Z. Altamimi
- GRGS Evaluation of ITRF2008, from SLR Data / F. Deleflie ... [et al.]
- Alternative Definitions of the Terrestrial Reference System and Its Realization in Reference Frames / H. Drewes, D. Angermann, M. Seitz
- Evaluation of GNSS Monument Stability / R. Haas, S. Bergstrand, W. Lehner
- Comparison of Realizations of the Terrestrial Reference Frame / C. Ma ... [et al.]
- The 2010 Reference Edition of the IERS Conventions / G. Petit, B. Luzum
- Dependence of IGS Products on the ITRF Datum / J. R. Ray, P. Rebischung, R. Schmid
- Recent Results from the IGS Terrestrial Frame Combinations / P. Rebischung, B. Garayt
- Local Ties and Co-Location Sites: Some Considerations After the Release of ITRF2008 / P. Sarti, C. Abbondanza, Z. Altamimi
- Small Trends and Oscillations in the 25 Year ILRS Translations and Scale Time Series / C. Sciarretta, V. Luceri, G. Bianco
- Accuracy Assessment of the ITRS 2008 Realization of DGFI: DTRF2008 / Manuela Seitz, Detlef Angermann, Hermann Drewes
- Monitoring Site Stability at the Space Geodesy Facility, Herstmonceux, UK / M. Wilkinson ... [et al.]
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Modelling Standards and Processing Strategies of Space Geodetic Techniques
- A Priori Gradients in the Analysis of Space Geodetic Observations / J. Böhm ... [et al.]
- Why Combining at the Observation Level? / D. Gambis ... [et al.]
- Time-Correlated GPS Noise Dependency on Data Time Period / Alvaro Santamaría-Gómez ... [et al.]
- GPS-Specific Local Effects at the Geodetic Observatory Wettzell / P. Steigenberger ... [et al.]
- Definition, Establishment, Maintenance and Integration of Regional Reference Frames. The First Insight into Station Velocities in Republic of Serbia / D. Blagojević, V. Vasilić
- IAG WG SC1.3 on Regional Dense Velocity Fields: First Results and Steps Ahead / C. Bruyninx ... [et al.]
- Local Ties at Fundamental Stations / Ulla Kallio, Markku Poutanen
- Long-Term Stability of the SIRGAS Reference Frame and Episodic Station Movements Caused by the Seismic Activity in the SIRGAS Region / L. Sánchez ... [et al.]
- Interaction Between the Celestial and the Terrestrial Reference Frames. The Impact of the New IAU Resolutions on ICRF Definition and Realization / N. Capitaine
- Effects of ICRF2 on the TRF, CRF, and EOP / David Gordon ... [et al.]
- Systematic Inconsistencies Between VLBI CRF and TRF Solutions Caused by Different Analysis Options / R. Heinkelmann, V. Tesmer
- The Celestial Reference Frame at X/Ka-band (8.4/32 GHz) / C. S. Jacobs ... [et al.]
- Systematic Errors of a VLBI Determined TRF Investigated by Simulations / L. Plank ... [et al.]
- Definition and Establishment of Vertical Reference Systems. Influence of Vertical Datum Inconsistencies on Gravity Field Modelling / Z. Fašková ... [et al.]
- The Role of a Conventional Transformation Scheme for Vertical Reference Frames / C. Kotsakis
- Comparison of Latest Global and Regional Gravimetric Geoid Models with GPS/Leveling Geoidal Undulations Over Japan / Y. Kuroishi
- Creation of Vertical Reference Surfaces at Sea Using Altimetry and GPS / L. Pineau-Guillou, L. Dorst
- Combined Adjustment of GRACE and Geodetic Observations of Vertical Crustal Motion in the Great Lakes Region / E. Rangelova, M. G. Sideris
- Some Features of TOPEX/POSEIDON Data Application in Gravimetry / O. Yu. Vinogradova, E. A. Spiridonov
- Towards the Unification of the Vertical Datum Over the North American Continent / D. A. Smith ... [et al.]
- Usage and Applications of Reference Frames in Geosciences. Improving SIRGAS Ionospheric Model / C. Brunini ... [et al.]
- Use of Reference Frames for Interplanetary Navigation at JPL / Michael Heflin ... [et al.]
- Using Modified Allan Variance for Time Series Analysis / Z. Malkin
- The Role of the TRS in Precision Agriculture: DGPS with EGNOS and RTK Positioning Using Data from NTRIP Streams / I. Osório, M. Cunha.
- Publication date
- edited by Zuheir Altamimi, Xavier Collilieux.
- International Association of Geodesy Symposia, 0939-9585 ; 138
- International conference proceedings.