The common European sales law in context : interactions with English and German law
- 1st edition.
- Oxford, United Kingdom : Oxford University Press, 2013.
- Physical description
- lxvii, 789 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
KJE2096 .C66 2013
- Unknown KJE2096 .C66 2013
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -772) and index.
- Introduction : the European contract law initiative and the 'CFR in context' project / Gerhard Dannemann and Stefan Vogenauer
- Choice of CESL and conflict of laws / Gerhard Dannemann
- Drafting and interpretation of a European contract law instrument / Stefan Vogenaure
- Conceptions of contract / Simon Whittaker and Karl Riesenhuber
- Non-discrimination and the 'constitutionalization of contract law' / Mark Freedland and Matthias Lehmann
- Language of information, contract, and communication / Geraint Howells, Bevan Marten, and Wolfgang Wurmnest
- Pre-contractual duties / Kasper Steensgaard and Christian Twigg-Flesner
- Conclusion of contract / Caroline Harvey and Michael Schillig
- The right of withdrawal / Reiner Schulze and Jonathan Morgan
- Interpretation of contracts / Gerard McMeel and Hans Christoph Grigoleit
- Defects in consent : mistake, fraud, threats, unfair exploitation / John Cartwright and Martin Schmidt-Kessel
- Control of standard contract terms / Phillip Hellwege and Lucinda Miller
- Representation / Robert Freitag and Thomas Krebs
- Contract terms in favour of third parties / Andrew Burrows and Christoph Busch
- Transfer of rights and obligations / Hugh Beale and Wolf-Georg Ringe
- Supervening events / Hannes Unberath and Ewan McKendrick
- Obligations of sellers and buyers / Christopher Schuller and Alexander Zenefels
- Specific performance and right to cure / Hector L. MacQueen, Barbara Dauner-Lieb, and Peter W. Tettinger
- Termination, price reduction, and damages / Mindy Chen-Wishart and Ulrich Magnus
- Control of standard terms and collective proceedings / James Devenney and Thomas Pfeiffer
- The CESL as optional sales law : interactions with English and German law / Gerhard Dannemann
- The DCFR and the CESL as models for law reform / Stefan Vogenaure.
- Publication date
- edited by Gerhard Dannemann, Stefan Vogenauer.
- "Arts & Humanities Research Council, Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft"--T.p.