- Cambridge, MA : MyJoVE Corp., -
- "JoVE Environment is a multidisciplinary section devoted to the publication of research methods employed in environmental science and green technologies, from biofuels to oceanography to atmospheric sciences. Special consideration is given to experimental techniques and approaches aimed at understanding the Earth, protecting natural resources and creating a more sustainable and environmentally-conscious planet."
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Journal of visualized experiments. Environment
- Vol/date range
- Began with October 2013.
- Each article is available in video and textual (PDF) formats.
- Issue numbering from main journal, Journal of visualized experiments.
- Related item
- Section of: Journal of visualized experiments 1940-087X (DLC) 2007216071 (OCoLC)122906325