Treasures of the royal courts : Tudors, Stuarts & the Russian Tsars
- London : V&A Publishing ; New York : Distributed in North America by Harry N. Abrams, Inc., 2013.
- Physical description
- 176 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), col. maps ; 28 cm.
N6765 .T74 2013
- Unknown N6765 .T74 2013
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 169-171) and index.
- From Whitehall to the Kremlin : the diplomacy and political culture of the English and Russian courts / Olga Dmitrieva
- Merchant-class portraiture in Tudor London : 'Customer' Smith's commission, 1579/80 / Karen Hearn
- English limning : the portrait miniature in Tudor and early Stuart England / Katherine Coombs
- 'Armes and bestes' : Tudor and Stuart heraldry / Maurice Howard and Tessa Murdoch
- Sixteenth-century and seventeenth-century English silver in the Kremlin / Natalia Abramova
- Arms and armour / Angus Patterson
- 'Silks, velvets, cloths of gold and other such precious raiments' : clothing and furnishing in Tudor and Stuart courts / Clare Browne
- 'O, those jewels! The pride and glory of this kingdom!' / Richard Edgcumbe
- The Moscow coach : 'a rich chariot, one parcell of the great present' / Julian Munby
- Tudor, House of > Art patronage > Exhibitions.
- Stuart, House of > Art patronage > Exhibitions.
- Art, British > 16th century > Exhibitions.
- Art, British > 17th century > Exhibitions.
- Art, Russian > 16th century > Exhibitions.
- Art, Russian > 17th century > Exhibitions.
- Diplomatic gifts > England > Exhibitions.
- Diplomatic gifts > Russia > Exhibitions.
- Great Britain > History > Tudors, 1485-1603 > Exhibitions.
- Great Britain > History > Stuarts, 1603-1714 > Exhibitions.
- Russia > History > 16th century > Exhibitions.
- Russia > History > 17th century > Exhibitions.
- Great Britain > Relations > Russia > Exhibitions.
- Russia > Relations > Great Britain > Exhibitions.
- Publication date
- edited by Olga Dmitrieva and Tessa Murdoch.
- Title Variation
- Tudors, Stuarts & the Russian Tsars
- Tudors, Stuarts and the Russian Tsars
- Published to accompany the exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum.