Stem cell engineering : principles and practices
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, c2013.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (various pagings) : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
QH588 .S83 S73879 2013
- Unknown QH588 .S83 S73879 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Engineering the pluripotent stem cell niche for directed mesoderm differentiation / Céline L. Bauwens, Kelly A. Purpura, and Peter W. Zandstra
- 2. Cell mechanobiology in regenerative medicine : lessons from cancer / Badriprasad Ananthanarayanan and Sanjay Kumar
- 3. Systems-engineering principles in signal transduction and cell-fate choice / Karin J. Holmberg, Anjun K. Bose, and Kevin A. Janes
- 4. Biomaterial scaffolds for human embryonic stem cell culture and differentiation / Stephanie Willerth and David Schaffer
- 5. Stem cells and regenerative medicine in the nervous system / Shelly Sakiyama-Elbert
- 6. Stem cells and regenerative medicine for treating damaged myocardium / Rohini Gupta ... [et al.]
- 7. Stem cells and hematopoiesis / Krista M. Fridley and Krishnendu Roy
- 8. Synthetic biomaterials and stem cells for connective tissue engineering / Ameya Phadke and Shyni Varghese
- 9. Derivation and expansion of human pluripotent stem cells / Sean P. Palecek
- 10. Bioreactores for stem cell explansion and differentiation / Carlos A.V. Rodrigues ... [et al.].
- Stem cells.
- Publication date
- edited by David Schaffer, Joseph D. Bronzino, Donald R. Peterson.