The government and administration of Africa, 1880-1939
- London : Pickering & Chatto, 2013.
- Physical description
- 5 volumes ; 25 cm.
- Britain and Africa series.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- V. 1. General introduction; Recruitment and training
- v. 2. Governance and law
- v. 3. Taxation and revenue
- v. 4. Rural and urban land
- v. 5. Health, labour and other issues of administration; index.
- Publication date
- edited by Casper Andersen and Andrew Cohen.
- Britain and Africa series