Microfluidic diagnostics : methods and protocols
- New York : Humana Press : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- xiii, 525 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; v. 949.
QH506 .M45 V.949
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.949
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Present technology and future trends in point-of-care microfluidic diagnostics / Lawrence Kulinsky, Zahra Noroozi, and Marc Madou
- Teaching microfluidic diagnostics using Jell-O® chips / Cheng Wei T. Yang and Eric T. Lagally
- Fundamentals of microfluidics for high school students with no prior knowledge of fluid mechanics / Vishal Tandon and Walter Peck
- Measuring microchannel electroosmotic mobility and zeta potential by the current monitoring method / Chenren Shao and Don L. DeVoe
- Overview of the microfluidic diagnostics commercial landscape / Lily Kim
- Practical aspects of the preparation and filing of patent applications / Fiona Bessoth
- Introduction to in vitro diagnostic device regulatory requirements / Jonathan Day
- Microfluidic device fabrication by thermoplastic hot-embossing / Shuang Yang and Don L. DeVoe
- Introduction to glass microstructuring techniques / Radoslaw Mazurczyk and Colin D. Mansfield
- Glass microstructure capping and bonding techniques / Radoslaw Mazurczyk, Colin D. Mansfield, and Marcin Lygan
- Rapid prototyping of PDMS devices using SU-8 lithography / Gareth Jenkins
- Microfluidic interface technology based on stereolithography for glass-based lab-on-a-chips / Song-I Han and Ki-Ho Han
- Three-dimensional, paper-based microfluidic devices containing internal timers for running time-based diagnostic assays / Scott T. Phillips and Nicole K. Thom
- Thread based devices for low-cost diagnostics / Meital Reches
- Droplet-based microfluidics / Sanjiv Sharma ... [ et al.]
- Droplet-based microfluidics for binding assays and kinetics based on FRET / Monpichar Srisa-Art and Sanjiv Sharma
- Surface treatments for microfluidic biocompatibility / N.J. Shirtcliffe, R. Toon, and P. Roach
- Superhydrophobicity for antifouling microfluidic surfaces / N.J. Shirtcliffe and P. Roach
- Application of microfluidic devices for viral diagnosis in developing countries / Samantha M. Hattersley, John Greenman, and Stephen J. Haswell
- Applications of microfluidics for molecular diagnostics / Harikrishnan Jayamohan, Himanshu J. Sant, and Bruce K. Gale
- Quantitative heterogeneous immunoassays in protein modified polydimethylsiloxane microfluidic channels for rapid detection of disease biomarkers / Peng Li
- Breast cancer diagnostics using microfluidic multiplexed immunohistochemistry / Minseok S. Kim, Seyong Kwon, and Je-Kyun Park
- charged-coupled device (CCD) detectors for lab-on-a chip (LOC) optical analysis / Avraham Rasooly, Yordan Kostov, and Hugh A. Bruck
- Multilayer microfluidic poly(ethylene glycol) diacrylate hydrogels / Michael P. Cuchiara and Jennifer L. West
- Purification of DNA/RNA in a microfluidic device / Andy Fan, Samantha Byrnes, and Catherine Klapperich
- Agarose droplet microfluidics for highly parallel and efficient single molecule emulsion PCR / Xuefei Leng and Chaoyong James Yang
- Integrated fluidic circuits (IFCs) for digital PCR / Ramesh Ramakrishnan ... [et al.]
- microFIND® approach to fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) / Andrea Zanardi, Emanuele Barborini, and Roberta Carbone
- ELISA lab-on-a-chip (ELISA-LOC) / Avraham Rasooly, Hugh A. Bruck, and Yordan Kostov
- Multiplexed surface plasmon resonance imaging for protein biomarker analysis / Eric Ouellet, Louise Lund, and Eric T. Lagally
- Surface acoustic wave (SAW) biosensors : coupling of sensing layers and measurement / Kerstin Lange, Friederike J. Gruhl, and Michael Rapp
- Microchip UV absorbance detection applied to isoelectric focusing of proteins / Junjie Ou and Carolyn L. Ren.
- Publication date
- edited by Gareth Jenkins, Colin D. Mansfield.
- Methods in molecular biology ; 949