Young children, pedagogy and the arts : ways of seeing
- New York, N. Y. : Routledge, 2013.
- New York : Routledge, 2013.
- Physical description
- xi, 222 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Changing images of early childhood.
LB1591 .Y68 2013
- Unknown LB1591 .Y68 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction: Ways of seeing: young children, pedagogy and the arts / Gail Boldt and Felicity McArdle
- Small acts of resistance: the role of intergenerational collaborative drawing in early childhood teaching and learning / Linda Knight
- Daring to dance: making a case for the place of dance in children's and teachers' lives within early childhood settings / Adrienne Sansom
- Teacher, researcher and artist: thinking about documentary practices / Christina MaCrae
- Becoming intense / Kortney Sherbine and Gail Boldt
- Increasing the abundance of the world: young children and their drawings / Christine Marmé Thompson
- Choreographed childhoods: patterns of embodiment in the lives of contemporary children / Eeva Anttila
- Designing with pink technologies and Barbie transmedia / Karen E. Wohlwend and Kylie Peppler
- Social class and art room curriculum / Amy Pfeiler-Wunder
- Children's concert experience: an intercultural approach / Jan Sverre Knudsen
- There's more to art than meets the eye: a series of provocations from Unit X / Felicity McArdle.
- Included Work
- Knight, Linda. Small acts of resistance.
- Publication date
- edited by Felicity McArdle and Gail Boldt.
- Changing images of early childhood